Our Full Face Winebury Modular Motorcycle Helmet is Stylish Convenience The Rodia RF-4 Modular incorporates all the benefits of a full-face helmet with the advantages of an open-face helmet.
It's lightweight shell design is made from aerodynamic fiberglass and is paired with ABS polycarbonate alloy chin bar. Large eye ports will give you greater visibility.
Not only that but it has a one-touch button system for the flip up chin bar making it easier to communicate, and for those who wear glasses much more comfortable as well.
- Flip up the shield or, with the touch of a button opens the entire front. Lightweight Shell Design.
- Aerodynamic fiberglass shell with ABS/Polycarbonate Alloy chin bar. Large eye port opening for greater visibility.
- Dual-density lightweight styro liner.
- Flip-up Chin and Face Shield. Single-button release allows chin bar/face shield to be opened with one hand.
- Central locking mechanism can easily be operated with either hand. Flip-up chin bar makes communicating with your helmet on easier, and wearing glasses more comfortable.
- Flow-Through Ventilation System. Three-position forehead intake and venturi exhaust super vent. Anti-Fog System. Adjustable chin vent directs air upwards across the inside of the shield to help prevent fogging.
- Removable pre-formed air guard deflects breath away from the shield.
- Removable/Washable Interior. Cheek pads and upper liner are easily removed to allow for cleaning. The new liner, with mesh trim, channels moisture away from the skin.
- Removable padded ear panels to allow for communication system speakers and noise reduction.
- Wrap-around neck roll reduces wind noise.
- Padded chin-strap. Nylon Strap-Retention Band. Neatly secures chin strap.
- Face Shields. Aerodynamic flush-mounted fit. Quick and easy removable tool-less shield. Scratch-resistant coated polycarbonate. Optically-correct one-piece design.
- 100% protection form harmful UV rays.
Care: Hand Clean Only
Weight: 1600 g / 3.4 lbs (approximately)
Construction: Fiberglass shell with ABS/Polycarbonate Alloy chin bar.
This helmet meets or exceeds DOT Specifications which means that this helmet is Department of Transportation approved.
Please allow 2 business days for items to leave the warehouse.
Free Shipping on Purchases Over $50.00